*** This is NOT a real altimeter ***
This is altimeter simulator can be used to help a SkyDiving student to practice altitude awareness. That is to practice looking at your altimeter regularly during the dive and being aware of your altitude.
Click here to download for Android devices!
(e.g. Druid, NexusOne, Sensation, Galaxy Tab etc)
Click here to buy the game for iOS devices!
(e.g. iPhone, iPad etc)
** New: (a) Android Support + (b) Under canopy fallrate support, in Version 3 **
* Metric and Feet support – custom altimeter face for each
* Jump height can be configured (e.g. 14,000 feet, or 4000m)
* Three simulated audible alert sounds can be configured. For example for:
– 1st: Breakoff, e.g. 5000 feet (or in meters)
– 2nd: Pull, e.g. 4000 feet (or in meters)
– 3rd: Warning, e.g. 1500 feet (or in meters)
* Fall Rate (Belly Flying, or FreeFly/HeadDown)
* Under canopy fallrate support
Version 3 Images
<< coming >>
Version 2 Images
Altimeter Views (feet or metric)